Purifiers, Filters, & Cleaners
| You could Save money on medical expenses and disease treatments using an air purifier to clean air in your home!|
Protect Your Health! Our Purifers and Filters use the latest air purification technology to remove the dangers to your indoor air. Are you concerned about your Indoor Air Quality? Did you know air inside your home is up to 5x more polluted than the air outside? You need air purifiers to:
Drastically reduce dust mite allergens and other airborne microorganisms.
Destroy mold spores, avoid mold and mildew, and organic odors.
Destroy allergic proteins from pet dander and pollens.
Destroy organic allergens that trigger asthma, rhinitis, and bronchitis symptoms.
Drastically reduces airborne cross contamination viruses and bacteria.
Provide healthier environment for newborns, children, and the elderly. The best way to prevent allergy symptoms is to avoid the allergens.
Your Health Matters Improve health with chemical and ozone free air, especially those suffering from Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and Asthma
Air Purifier FAQ      Air Purifier Buying Guide      Air Purifier Technologies
|Best Sellers - Best Values - Category Winners|
Stop Wasting Money
There are several technologies that are safe and effective in providing real improvement to home and office indoor quality. Our air purifier store offers Home air purifiers, HEPA Air Cleaners, UV Air purifiers, and Air Purifier Ionizers. We offer only safe and proven technologies for asthma control, sinus relief, allergy prevention or to reduce mold or pollen. We provide you with the knowledge necessary to understand the problems of indoor air pollution and its solutions. Our friendly customer service staff is ready to answer your questions. We take your needs very seriously and work hard to make you a repeat customer. We make it easy for you to find the right office or home air cleaner for your needs at the Lowest Prices Guaranteed and Always Free Shipping!
Why do we need Air Purifiers?
|The Problem The American Lung Association and the EPA both recommend three strategies for reducing indoor air pollution:|
Controlling sources of Indoor Air Pollution
Cleaning indoor air.
We offer only the best Ozone-free air cleaners available to address allergies, asthma symptoms, Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS) and air quality issues such as cigarette smoke, dust, mold, and more with only safe technology! A Hepa air purifier and UV air purifier are an essential component to maintaining an allergen free and healthy home. We have carefully chosen the best air purifiers to present to you. Ultraviolet air purification is method that you must consider when looking at air purifiers. The powerful ultraviolet air purifiers by Second Wind UV air purifiers turn indoor air quality into clean air and reduce indoor air pollution. These air purifiers offer whole house protection with a patent-pending process and are a Top Choice and Great Value for the money! Austin Air Purifiers are superb as quiet bedroom air purifiers and inexpensive to run and is a good, economical and durable air purifier; Allerair Air Purifiers makes excellent air purifiers for smoke control or for multiple chemical sensitivities and offer combination HEPA and UV air purifiers, which go a step further at improving the quality of your indoor air; Airfree is silent and filterless air purifier ionizer and is certified ozone free and to reduce mold, bacteria, & allergens; NeoAir is certified ozone free and to reduce mold & bacteria! Austin Air uses the best of all the tehcnologies offered (9-total purificaiton technologies!) and is are highest recommend air purifier and the best value for the money!
There are several basic technologies that are known to be effective in providing real improvement to office and home indoor quality. These are HEPA air purifier and electrostatic air cleaners that typically also use activated carbon and sometimes UV purification. We sell the best air purifier models that employ these technologies at lowest prices guaranteed!|
Whether your needs are for allergy air purifiers or an air purifier to address cigarette smoke, we can help you find the right one. Buy an air purifier from us and we will make sure that its ships to you on time and at no cost to you. We take your needs very seriously and work hard to make you a repeat customer. The brand of air purifier and technology that is best for you must be researched because each solves different problems. Air Purifier filters effectively remove 99.97% of all particulates such as pollen and dust that pass through the filter, returning purified to your home or office for cleaner air. Please find a brief summary of the technologies we offer below:
Click for a detailed review of Air Purifier Technology
- UV Air Purifiers - Ultraviolet Air Treatment Systems destroy airborne germs and prevent mold spore growth and is the best solution for allergy relief, odor problems, and much more! It has been proven to work in many industries including hospital clean rooms. Now the technology is available for use in your home. Second Wind are the top UV Air Purifier brands on the market today!
- Hepa Air Purifiers & HEPA Air Cleaners -The HEPA air purifiers were originally developed during World War II. They have since become a vital technology in industrial, medical, and military clean rooms and have grown in popularity for use in portable residential air cleaners.
- Ozone-Free Air Purifiers - Every Air Purifier we offer is ozone free! Learn about the study the Environmental Protection Agency did on Ozone Air Purifiers, whose manufacturers, according to the EPA, mislead the public into believing they are safe. The report reveals they are not even effective as air purifiers.
- Activated Carbon- used initially to filter water this is a great media for absorbing chemical pollutants.
- Electronic - an overview and background about this technology.
Whole Air Purifiers
|Whole House UV Air Purifiers are Great For:|
Pet Owners Air Purifiers Babies & Children Air Cleaners
Family Air Cleaner Allergy & Asthma Air Purifier
VALUE YOUR MONEY BEFORE PURCHASING AN AIR PURIFIER!
Answer the following questions:
- Does the chosen manufacturer have independent tests to prove its claims?
- How does the machine purify the air?
- Does the chosen air purifier generate ozone? Is it safe?
- How much will it cost to run? How much will it cost to replace filters and parts?
- Is it noisy?
- Is the technology clean and environmentally friendly?
- How big and heavy is it?
- Will it interfere in my house décor?